Gold Standard 100% Whey
The world's #1 Selling Whey Protein
- 24g of premium whey protein but low in sugars and fat
- 5.5g of naturally occurring BCAA in each serving
- 4g glutamine & glutamine acid
- Enjoy first thing in the morning &/or pre or post-workout
- High protein to support muscle growth & maintenance
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF WHEY
- PROTEIN 24G
- BCAAS 5.5G
- GLUTAMINE & GLUTAMIC ACID 4G
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
· Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
· Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
· Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
· More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
· The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
Help kick start your muscle growth with Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard 100% Whey™. The world’s best-selling whey protein delivers 24 grams of protein with low levels of fat and 120 calories. This superior quality powder has been instantised to mix easily using a shaker cup. There's no doubt that this is the gold standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
Who should take Gold Standard 100% Whey
Passionate, dedicated and determined athletes that are prepared for every workout choose the World’s No.1 selling protein powder. They value quality, consistency and a brand they can trust to provide them with a high standard product to fuel their diet, exercise & performance
What Does It Do?
After training, your body uses protein to help repair and rebuild muscle fibres. Gold Standard 100% Whey™ protein is easily digested in the stomach, meaning it
provides a fast delivery of protein to muscles. This is especially important immediately after training, when the muscle has been broken down. Whey is also a
source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), including Leucine.
When Is The Best Time To Use Gold standard 100% Whey?
Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is fast absorbing so is best enjoyed first thing in the morning and/or during the 30 minutes just before or immediately after training. Simply mix one rounded scoop with 180-240 ml (6-8 oz) of cold water in an ON shaker.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: