GOLD-Vit C 1000 is a food supplement in a form of effervescent tablets containing a high dose of new generation vitamin C PureWay-C®. PureWay-C® is a patented form of vitamin C – microencapsulated complex of L-ascorbic acid and natural plant waxes (fat metabolites) – which are stomach friendly. The product contains sweeteners.
Vitamin C is essential for the body because:
- the body is unable to produce it,
- it contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system, enhancing the body's natural immunity,
- it also contributes to maintaining proper functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (beneficial effect obtained while using a dose of 200 mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C),
- it is extremely important for many biochemical and metabolic processes
- it contributes to normal formation of collagen and thus to proper functioning of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels,
- it helps protecting the cells against oxidative stress.
Nutrition information 1 tablet *% NRV PureWay-C®
Of which: vitamin C
*% NRVs* - nutrient reference values
Ingredients: microencapsulated L-ascorbic acid [PureWay-C®] (l-ascorbic acid - vitamin C, citrus bioflavonoids, carrier - fatty acids); acidity regulator - citric acid; bulking agent – sorbitol; acidity regulator – sodium carbonate; maltodextrin; sweeteners - sodium cyclamate, acesulfame K, sucralose; stabilizer - polyethylene glycol; colour - beta-carotene (for orange flavor); anti-caking agent – silicon dioxide.
- Product intended: for use during reduced immunity (autumn-winter period), for adults who have an increased need for vitamin C (i.e. during stress), recommended especially for persons performing heavy physical work, recreational and professional athletes.
- Recommended use: dissolve 1 tablet in 200 ml of water. Best served chilled.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Note: Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of its components. People with nephrolithiasis (oxalate or gout), iron metabolism disorder (thalassemia, hemochromatosis), women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should consult with a doctor before using this supplement.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: