The nutritional requirements of physically active people are much higher, both in terms of the quality and quantity of consumed food, compared to those not involved in any physical activity. The fundamental problem that makes it harder to meet these requirements is the use of low-quality sources of protein, especially relying, to a large extent, on those of plant origin. It is known that are the most valuable in the context of amino acid composition and biological value (BV). Physically active people should base their diet on these proteins.
is the highest quality , providing with an optimum profile. By creating this unique amino acid product, experts from dealing with advanced nutrition of athletes overcame the limitations imposed on consumers by products based on whey protein and its hydrolysate.
The most significant differentiators of , which give it an advantage over other amino acid products, are:
1) , resulting in its instant absorption and maximum limitation of the protein’s allergenic effect,
Allergic reactions are usually caused by proteins with a weight of 10 kDa or more. Research shows that the largest proteins in ProGo™ do not exceed 6.4 kDa. This is the reason why , which means that there is little risk of it causing any hyperresponsiveness of the immune system.
is characterised by due to the unique degree of hydrolysis (50% of peptides have a molar mass of less than 1000 Da and the weight of 99% of peptides does not exceed 3000 Da). Thanks to such a product development ideology, the compared to, respectively, whey protein isolate (WPI), low (WPH-Low) and high hydrolysate of whey protein (WPH-High) (Fig. 1). Furthermore, as shown in Fig. 2., than in the case of other comparable protein sources. Thanks to this muscles are saturated with amino acids much more fully.
Fig. 1. The bioavailability of nitrogen from amino acids of different protein sources.
Fig. 2. The effectiveness of cumulation/assimilation of nitrogen from amino acids of different protein sources as a function of digestion time.
2) has a including BCAA,
3) has a (WPH),
- Although L-arginine is a relatively exogenous amino acid, its internal biosynthesis is not able to compensate for its insufficient supply from food in states of increased demand (i,ii), such as increased physical activity or damage of the body caused by disease or injury.
It has been proven that L-arginine: (poliamines) participating in the growth of tissue, and, as proven by clinical research, . Together with glycine and L-methionine it is also involved in the . In scientific literature we can find reports on the impact of Arg on the increase of secretion of the growth hormone (clinical tests on healthy men; iii)
- The most important, from the point of view of using this amino acid in bodybuilding and sports, is undoubtedly the ability of Pro to (iv ), which integrates many important signaling pathways initiated by important factors, such as Other studies (vii) show that the by 2.1% results in an from 342 to 411 g/day, which is ! The reason for such a substantial change was the caused by Pro - from 1.27 to 1.53 g/kg of body weight.
4) research shows that , administered for 42 days at a dose of 16g/day, (viii), thus it has an important role in the ,
5) has been produced in a way to reduce the fish smell to a minimum,
- a very high dose () of instantly absorbable amino acids in one tablet. ,
- contains a with a significant proportion of exogenous amino acids (), including branched-chain amino acids (), characterised by a strong anabolic and anti-catabolic effect
- (less than 0.1 g) per recommended portion,
90% hydrolysed North Atlantic salmon protein (ProGo™), filler substance - calcium carbonate, glazing substances - polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), polyethylene glycol, talc; anti-caking agents - silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids; natural flavour.
|< 0,1 g
< 0,1 g
|< 0,1 g
< 0,1 g
|< 0,5 g
< 0,5 g
|< 0,5 g
< 0,5 g
|< 1 g
< 1 g
|0 g||0 g||0 g|
|6 g||12 g||83 g|
|0,3 g||0,6 g||3,9 g|
|5 351 mg||10 702 mg||74 318mg|
|258 mg||516 mg||3582 mg|
|176 mg||352 mg||2442 mg|
|129 mg||258 mg||1791 mg|
|469 mg||938 mg||6512 mg|
|193 mg||387 mg||2686 mg|
|94 mg||187 mg||1302 mg|
|322 mg||645 mg||4477 mg|
|123 mg||246 mg||1709 mg|
|223 mg||445 mg||3093 mg|
|47 mg||94 mg||651 mg|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: