YOU WANT TO BE PREPARED FOR THE MOST EXHAUSTING COMPETITIONS?
SEE HOW ENDUGEN™ WORKS!
An in-depth analysis of physical activity of both professional and amateur sportsmen practising endurance sports shows that such activity is characterised by variable parameters, where such actions as dynamic starts, rapid changes of direction, sudden deceleration and acceleration, and also covering long distances at a time with varied speeds are smoothly intermingled with one another, thus building up the total high intensity of physical exertion. In such conditions anaerobic mechanisms of energy acquisition are supported by aerobic processes which in effect become the main source of energy generated by the body for the performed work. As a result, proper supplementation should include high-quality products suitable for endurance sportsmen, allowing them to maintain high levels of anaerobic and aerobic energy performance.
FEEL THE DIFFERENCE, RELY ON THE BEST QUALITY!
ENDUGEN™ is the answer to these requirements.
Its ingredients have been selected to give a synergistic product aimed to:
- Protect constant parameters of intracellular environment and support mechanisms preventing pH decrease inside the body due to generation of high concentration of lactic acid during intense workout. Acidic hydrogen ions may reduce the generation of ATPs and their transport to myofibrils, thus preventing the efficiency of anaerobic processes of energy acquisition. ENDUGEN™contains beta-alanin, sodium bicarbonate and potassium salt of ortophosphoric acid (1) which help to maintain constant pH in the cells and the body, thus enhancing physical performance of its users.
- They have positive effects on aerobic processes of energy acquisition, based on using free fatty acids from adipose tissue in the body. Studies show that greater aerobic physical performance may be attributed to the use of L-arginine (in the form of L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (2, 3) in ENDUGEN™) or Korean ginseng root extract (4, 5). The supporting effects on physical endurance may also be the result of capsaicin (6) and pure caffeine and that with delayed-release profile, from guarana extract.
- They support the functions of the nervous system, allowing to maintain high speed of signal transmission and prolonging the time to fatigue. Studies show (7, 8) that such effects are attributable to taurine which is also one of the ingredients of ENDUGEN™. The synergistic combination of taurine effects with those of the other ingredients with similar impact, i.e. magnesium (in the form of amino acid chelate Albion®), vitamin B2, niacin, vitamins B6 and B12.
ENDUGEN™ Combination of precisely selected herbal extracts, with a powerful addition of beta-alanin and sodium bicarbonate, i.e. ingredients with a long history of use in the best products aimed to increase physical endurance and maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max), designed for the most demanding sportsmen, especially those practising endurance sports, in which superb physical performance determines victory. This product can be used before and during the most demanding sporting events, and also during intense physical activity (national team acclimatisation sessions, training camps, regular workouts).
ENDUGEN™ - LEARN THE TRUE POTENTIAL OF YOUR BODY!
Fig. 1. Difference in the physical performance level defined as the maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max) in the group receiving supplementation based on L-arginine (ARG) and placebo (PBO).
Fig. 2. Difference in the physical performance level defined as the maximal run distance to exhaustion (RD) in the group receiving supplementation based on L-arginine (ARG) and placebo (PBO).
Adapted from: Maxwell et al., L-arginine enhances aerobic exercise capacity in association with augmented nitric oxide production. J Appl Physiol. 2001 Mar; 90(3):933-8.
1. Brewer CP, Dawson B, Wallman KE, Guelfi KJ. Effect of Repeated Sodium Phosphate Loading on Cycling Time-Trial Performance and VO2peak. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2013 Apr;23(2):187-94.
2. Maxwell AJ, Ho HV, Le CQ, Lin PS, Bernstein D, Cooke JP. L-arginine enhances aerobic exercise capacity in association with augmented nitric oxide production. J Appl Physiol. 2001 Mar;90(3):933-8.
3. Burtscher M, Brunner F, Faulhaber F, Hotter B, Likar R. The prolonged intake of L-arginine-L-aspartate reduces blood lactate accumulation and oxygen consumption during submaximal exercise. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (2005) 4, 314-322.
4. Bucci LR. Selected herbals and human exercise performance. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000 Aug;72(2 Suppl):624S-36S.
5. Mahady GB, Gyllenhaal Ch, Fong HS, Farnsworth NR. Ginsengs: A Review of Safety and Efficacy. Nutrition in Clinical Care, Vol 3, Issue 2: 90–101, 2000.
6. Luo Z, et al. TRPV1 activation improves exercise endurance and energy metabolism through PGC-1α upregulation in mice. Cell Res. 2012 Mar;22(3):551-64.
7. Karabay AZ, Koç A, Özkan T, Büyükbingöl Z, Sunguroğlu A, Aktan F. Effect of taurıne on hydrogen peroxıde productıon ın lıpopolısaccharıde ınduced raw 264.7 macrophage cells. FABAD J. Pharm. Sci., 33(4), 187-192, 2008
8. Dawson R Jr, Biasetti M, Messina S, Dominy J. The cytoprotective role of taurine in exercise-induced muscle injury. Amino Acids. 2002 Jun;22(4):309-24.
ENDURANCE SPORT™ - THE SECRET OF CHAMPIONS!
Beta-alanine, sodium bicarbonate, potassium salts of orthophosphoric acid, L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, magnesium oxide, taurine, Korean Panax ginseng extract, guarana extract (Paullinia cupana), bulking agents – microcrystalline cellulose; caffeine anhydrous, anti-caking agent – silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate; nicotinamide – niacin, cayenne pepper extract (Capsicum annuum), magnesium bisglycinate (magnesium amino acid chelate Albion®), cyanocobalamin – vit. B12, pyridoxine hydrochloride – vit. B6, riboflavin – vit. B2, capsule (gelatin, colour: E 171).
Storage conditions: Keep tightly closed in a cool dry place.
|Nutrition information||2 capsules||3 capsules||4 capsules|
|ENDUGEN™ MAX Effort Formula:||2536 mg||3804 mg||5072 mg|
|Beta-Alanin||1100 mg||1650 mg||2200 mg|
|Sodium bicarbonate||650 g||975 g||1300 g|
|Potassium salts of orthophosphoric acid||250 mg||375 mg||500 mg|
|L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate||200 mg||300 mg||400 mg|
|Taurine||100 mg||150 mg||200 mg|
|Korean Panax gingseng extract
|100 mg||150 mg||200 mg|
|Guarana extract (22% caffeine)
of which caffeine
|Caffeine||50 mg||75 mg||100 mg|
|Cayenne pepper extract (8% capsaicin)||6 mg||9 mg||12 mg|
|Vita-MIN ENDUGEN™ Matrix:||84,8 mg||127,2 mg||169,6 mg|
|Magnesium (of which from amino acid chelate Albion®)||75,4 mg
|Vitamin B2||0,7 mg
|Niacin (mg of niacin equivalents)||8 mg
|Vitamin B6||0,7 mg
|Vitamin B12||1,25 mg
*%RDA - recommended daily allowance
Recommended use: depending on the training experience and individual needs take 2 - 4 capsules approximately 30 minutes before physical activity. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Warning: Contains caffeine (135,2 mg/ 4 capsules). Not recommended for children or pregnant women. The product should not be taken during pregnancy, breast feeding and by patients with heart conditions, hypertension and hypersensitivity to any of the constituents of the preparation.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: